Masked Edit - Automation type not supported in VB Error
Author Message
 Masked Edit - Automation type not supported in VB Error

When using the Masked Edit control, I can set the ForeColor to vbRed.  But
when I cycle through the controls on the form and see which have a
forecolor of vbRed, I get "Variable uses an automation type not supported
in Visual Basic" on the masked edit controls.  The line of code that it
errors on reads as follows:

        if me.controls(x).forecolor = vbRed then

Where x is my counter.  Any work arounds?

Sun, 28 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Excel - Automation Type not support in VB error.

2. Error 430 : Class does not support Automation or Does not support expected Interface

3. Error 458: Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

4. Error when creating dll: variable uses an automation type not supported in visual basic

5. ADODB Error: Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

6. Class doesn't support Automation or does not support expected interface (Error 430)

7. Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface

8. Class does not support automation or does not support expected interface

9. Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface

10. automation type not supported

11. Variable uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic

12. Variable uses Automation Type not supported in Visual Basic