Picture property
Author Message
 Picture property

I just got vb (6.0) and was plaing around with the various form properties
when I noticed the following phenomenon: Once I set the picture property for
a form to a bitmap, there doesn't seem to be any way to set it back to
(None), the default. I can change it to something else, but I can't get rid
of it altogether. Suppose you decide you don't want any picture, do you have
to redesign the whole form?
    If I'm just being immensely stupid here, please rebuke me gently. If
not, does this sitution strike anyone else as being _really_ idiotic?
 One other thing: sometimes after being minimized vb 6.0 fails to redraw
itself properly. Once it drew only the border of its window and my wallpaper
was visible in the client area. Another time it just became completely
invisible, although it was still running. Has anyone else experienced this?
                                                    Thanks for any help,
                                                            Kent.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture property
Just to select the property "Picture" (BMP) and press the "Del" key on your
keyboard.

Pat

Quote:

>I just got vb (6.0) and was plaing around with the various form properties
>when I noticed the following phenomenon: Once I set the picture property
for
>a form to a bitmap, there doesn't seem to be any way to set it back to
>(None), the default. I can change it to something else, but I can't get rid
>of it altogether. Suppose you decide you don't want any picture, do you
have
>to redesign the whole form?
>    If I'm just being immensely stupid here, please rebuke me gently. If
>not, does this sitution strike anyone else as being _really_ idiotic?
> One other thing: sometimes after being minimized vb 6.0 fails to redraw
>itself properly. Once it drew only the border of its window and my
wallpaper
>was visible in the client area. Another time it just became completely
>invisible, although it was still running. Has anyone else experienced this?
>                                                    Thanks for any help,
>                                                            Kent.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture property
i've been having the same problem with vb5. the title bar is usually
visible, so i just hit the button that sends it back to last state, then
maximize it again.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Picture property
Click on the Picture Property and press the DEL key. It will make the form
picture set to (none). Also, VB used to be that it was a taskbar on the top
and everything was windows and you could see the desktop. Since VB5 they
have head the title bar but they have 2 title bars that sometimes the right
one doesn't load. It is a small bug that won't effect your program at all.

Thank You
Farshad Hemmati

Quote:

>I just got vb (6.0) and was plaing around with the various form properties
>when I noticed the following phenomenon: Once I set the picture property
for
>a form to a bitmap, there doesn't seem to be any way to set it back to
>(None), the default. I can change it to something else, but I can't get rid
>of it altogether. Suppose you decide you don't want any picture, do you
have
>to redesign the whole form?
>    If I'm just being immensely stupid here, please rebuke me gently. If
>not, does this sitution strike anyone else as being _really_ idiotic?
> One other thing: sometimes after being minimized vb 6.0 fails to redraw
>itself properly. Once it drew only the border of its window and my
wallpaper
>was visible in the client area. Another time it just became completely
>invisible, although it was still running. Has anyone else experienced this?
>                                                    Thanks for any help,
>                                                            Kent.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Replacing a pictures properties with another pictures properties

2. From hDC property to Picture property

3. Setting the picture property of an image

4. Save Preview Picture property

5. Form Scaling/Picture property

6. Object Referance to Picture Property

7. Saving and retrieving image control picture property in MSSQL7

8. Help! To change picture property of rptimage @ runtime

9. About Picture Property

10. Picture Property Of Image

11. Question regarding setting a Picture property in a Usercontrol

12. using Clipboard.SetData with Picture property