DataGrid
Author Message
 DataGrid

Hi,
My name is Alessandra and I  realy need help about
DataGrid Control... I'm trying to read a file (that just
have one colunm) and print this information in a DataGrid
control.
If somebory here could help I'll be realy  'thankfull'

PS.: Sorry about my English, Im from Brazil

Alessandra

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:57:49 GMT
 DataGrid
The DataGrid is designed to be bound to an ADO recordset (i.e. a database).
The MSFlexGrid is a more general purpose grid control.
--
Regards - John Rischmiller.

Quote:
> Hi,
> My name is Alessandra and I  realy need help about
> DataGrid Control... I'm trying to read a file (that just
> have one colunm) and print this information in a DataGrid
> control.
> If somebory here could help I'll be realy  'thankfull'

> PS.: Sorry about my English, Im from Brazil

> Alessandra

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:15:34 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

3. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

4. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

5. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

6. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

7. DataGrid and "Microsoft Datagrid: The Current Row is not available"

8. HELP needed: missing one record when displaying in DataGrid

9. help on datagrid

10. datagrid in vba

11. Using ADO with DataGrid

12. Having different recordsource in Datagrid : Is it Posibble?