Richtext vs HTML
Author Message
 Richtext vs HTML

Hello,

Is there something similar to the RichText Control that allows you to
generate text as HTML ?

Failing that is it possible to convert rich text to HTML ?

Martin

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:00:33 GMT
 Richtext vs HTML
Try a webbrowser control:
From the VB Components dialog this is the 'Microsoft Internet Controls'

    WB.Navigate "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\tutorial\Events.rtf"
    On my box, it automates a Word editor into IE.

hth,

> Hello,

> Is there something similar to the RichText Control that allows you to
> generate text as HTML ?

> Failing that is it possible to convert rich text to HTML ?

> Martin

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:17:25 GMT

1. Need code to convert PlainText to RichText/HTML format when replying

2. What happened to the HTML RichText control?

3. What happened to the HTML RichText control?

4. richtext and richtext contol

5. Plain text vs HTML from Outlook automation

6. Generating HTML Docs from VS.NET

7. Including - HTML vs ASP's - Doubt!

8. isapi returned vs static html

9. Space character in vbscript vs. HTML

10. WSH/vbscript vs. The HTML Object Model

11. RTF Vs HTML

12. HTML IE4 vs IE5