Tabbed Dialog Control 5.0
Author Message
 Tabbed Dialog Control 5.0

Does anyone know how to change the color of the tabs.
Changing foreground or background color does not work.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 06:27:06 GMT
 Tabbed Dialog Control 5.0
The control takes on the system colour for buttonface. Changing that will
change the tab color, however the entire system is affected and is strongly
advised against. Subclassing may work, though I've not seen code for that.
The existing backcolor applies to the "background" behind the tabs
themselves, not the base color of the control.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

> Does anyone know how to change the color of the tabs.
> Changing foreground or background color does not work.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:02:09 GMT
 Tabbed Dialog Control 5.0
About the only way is... place a frame on each tab and set the colors on the
frame. You can set the frames' border style = none to make it look a little
better. In a few days, I'll be releasing my tabbed dialog control.. full
color support... even gradient (looks cool!). I also added the ability to
show the tabs in any order. Need a few more days to get it ready though.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to change the color of the tabs.
> Changing foreground or background color does not work.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:16:24 GMT

1. Clipcontrols, Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control 5.0 (SP2)

2. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

3. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

4. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

5. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

6. Tabbed Dialog control (SSTab) with no tabs?

7. Which tab has focus - tabbed dialog control

8. Label on MS Tabbed Dialog control prevents validate event firing when changing tabs

9. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

10. Sendkeys and CONTROL+TAB on a tabbed dialog

11. How to create and place controls at runtime into Tabbed Dialog Control of Videosoft or Microsoft

12. How to create and place controls at runtime into Tabbed Dialog Control of Videosoft or Microsoft