Power Point viewer
Author Message
 Power Point viewer

Hello People, here's what i wanna do

i just want to make a program to view my PP's presentensions , a button to
go forwar and another to go back, that's all i ask, what can i do??

my idea is try to convert my ppt files into exe files, something like that!

thanx anyway!!

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:36:39 GMT
 Power Point viewer
Why not use the free PowerPoint viewer downloadable from MS?

Quote:

> Hello People, here's what i wanna do

> i just want to make a program to view my PP's presentensions , a button to
> go forwar and another to go back, that's all i ask, what can i do??

> my idea is try to convert my ppt files into exe files, something like
that!

> thanx anyway!!

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:09:41 GMT

1. Power Point Viewer

2. Power Point Application

3. VBA and POWER POINT

4. HELP shapes and power point VBA

5. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

6. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

7. Power Point

8. Help updating links in Power Point

9. VBA and POWER POINT

10. Power point presentation

11. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

12. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs