Disable shortcut keys in vb application
Author Message
 Disable shortcut keys in vb application

Is it possible to disable the shortcut keys in the vb applications. For
example, the TextBox response to Shift+F10 for shortcut menu which is not
desire in my application. How can I disable these properity? It seems to be
a Windows default shortcut key. Should I disable it in somewhere under
windows environment or at run time in my vb application.

Thks

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

2. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

3. How to disable Word shortcut keys

4. Disabling Shortcut Keys

5. disabling shortcut keys

6. disable desktop shortcut keys

7. How to Disable windows shortcut keys??? vb4

8. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

9. Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic

10. Disable win95 shortcut keys?

11. Sending Shortcut Keys to Other Applications

12. Clicking a button in another application (one without a shortcut key)