Animated Gifs Vs Individual Frame Animation
Author Message
 Animated Gifs Vs Individual Frame Animation

I wonder how I can create individual frame animation in VB as I have to make
some calculations on their positions. Animated Gifs are dead fixed and can't
be manipulated. Please also refer to my previous post on this matter for
further details.
Thanks
Jack

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:20:55 GMT

1. Animation Control - Need to display Animated GIFs on form

2. Animation and Animated GIFS in VB 4.0

3. Frames in Animated Gifs

4. GIFs animation

5. Animated gifs

6. Animated .gifs on UserForm

7. Picturebox - Enable/Disable animated gifs

8. running animated gifs......image.getframecount

9. Run animated gifs in vb.net?

10. Animated GIFs

11. REQ: How do I read animated GIFs...

12. Database with animated gifs