Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?
Author Message
 Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

Dear VB Friends:

Can anyone show me how I can use code (not the Data Control) to load a
recordset in the DBGrid. Ultimately I want to use the Nomatch property of
the recordset. I know you can use the DBGrid in unbound mode, but I still
don't know how to add data to it without using the Data Control. Or do I
have to use the Flexigrid?
Thanks in advance:

Peter

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

2. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

3. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

4. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

5. DBGrid without Data Control

6. DBGrid without Data Control

7. DBGrid without a Data Control

8. Can I use dbgrid without data control ?

9. Filling DBGrid without Data Control?

10. DBGrid without Data Control

11. DBGrid without a Data Control

12. CAn I use DBGrid without Data Control ?