How to change font in msflex grid cells
Author Message
 How to change font in msflex grid cells

How do you change which font is used in a column of cells in the msflexgrid?

Thank you.

Gary

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:47:39 GMT
 How to change font in msflex grid cells

released on Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:47:39 -0600 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>How do you change which font is used in a column of cells in the msflexgrid?

>Thank you.

>Gary

Even shorter answer

CellFontName

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:29:46 GMT
 How to change font in msflex grid cells
You're outstanding.  Short answer is all I need. :)

Gary

Quote:

> released on Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:47:39 -0600 bearing the
> following fruit:

> >How do you change which font is used in a column of cells in the
msflexgrid?

> >Thank you.

> >Gary

> Even shorter answer

> CellFontName

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:55:14 GMT

1. MSFlex Grid: Setting the color and font of cells

2. MSFlex grid font changes to bold

3. MSFlex Grid not retaining font properties

4. Change font formatting changes value of other cell

5. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

6. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

7. Adjusting Font of single Grid Cell

8. Grid control: fonts in individual cells

9. changing font of a hidden cell

10. Changing font properties of a specific cell in MSHFG

11. Change font in MSHFlexGrid only for some cells

12. win forms data grid change cell color on condition