DataCombo looses click event
Author Message
 DataCombo looses click event
I am using VB6 SP5, NT SP6a.

I am using a datacombo on a modal form and I use de me.hide function to
return to app.

When I show then second time the modal form,  the click event  (Area 2)  no
receive input.

That only appears in a compiled .exe file.

Thanks
Jose Angel

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:43:42 GMT
 DataCombo looses click event
Jose,

A friend of mine had the same thing, he created a workarround by unloading
the form instead of hiding it.

Greetings,
Stefan

Quote:
> I am using VB6 SP5, NT SP6a.

> I am using a datacombo on a modal form and I use de me.hide function to
> return to app.

> When I show then second time the modal form,  the click event  (Area 2)
no
> receive input.

> That only appears in a compiled .exe file.

> Thanks
> Jose Angel

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:11:53 GMT
 DataCombo looses click event
Ja, ja, ...but it is necessary to reconnect recordset to the datacombos, and
this consumes something of time. With hide and show he would be
instantaneous.

Like bad minor, I have modified the code  to connect single datacombo that
receives the event gotfocus, and single if they receive the event gotfocus.

Thanks to answer.
Jose Angel

Quote:
> Jose,

> A friend of mine had the same thing, he created a workarround by unloading
> the form instead of hiding it.

> Greetings,
> Stefan

> > I am using VB6 SP5, NT SP6a.

> > I am using a datacombo on a modal form and I use de me.hide function to
> > return to app.

> > When I show then second time the modal form,  the click event  (Area 2)
> no
> > receive input.

> > That only appears in a compiled .exe file.

> > Thanks
> > Jose Angel

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:43:09 GMT

1. Datacombo looses event click

2. Loose Focus before Menu click events

3. Datacombo Click Event ?

4. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

5. Calling a click event without clicking

6. label click event only works with right mouse click

7. System tray icon, single click event fires before double click

8. Click and Double-click events

9. No Events when form looses focus

10. Form Click .vs. Double-Click Events

11. Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

12. VB loosing events