DataCombo Change Event
Author Message
 DataCombo Change Event

Hello,

how can I avoid the Change Event to trigger already
on project loading ?
I need to trigger it manually only.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

H.G. Lamy

Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:58:54 GMT
 DataCombo Change Event
What I Usually do is create a Global Flag and set it to False at startup. then the last thing I do in teh Form load event is set it to true. In the
Change event  Simply check the status of the flag in the first line , if it is false Exit sub

Scot Rose, MCSD
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support

Want to know more? Check out the MSDN at msdn.microsoft.com or the Microsoft Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: DataCombo Change Event
>Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:58:54 +0200

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls

>Hello,

>how can I avoid the Change Event to trigger already
>on project loading ?
>I need to trigger it manually only.

>Thank you in advance,

>Regards,

>H.G. Lamy

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:37:23 GMT

1. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

2. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

3. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

4. DataCombo Box Events

5. DataCombo Control. Event Misfiring

6. Datacombo looses event click

7. DataCombo _Change event not occurring

8. KeyDown Event of Form Not working when Datacombo Control got focus

9. Recordset Field events and DataCombo control

10. DataCombo looses click event

11. Recordset Field events and DataCombo control

12. Datacombo Click Event ?