Listview: Selecting entire row
Author Message
 Listview: Selecting entire row

Is there a way to select the entire row in a listview control (principally
for aesthetic reasons!)? Presently, only the item in the first column is
selectable.

Thanks,

--
Peter Langsford
To email, please remove <NOSPAM> from my email address.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:02:12 GMT
 Listview: Selecting entire row
Yes, firstly depends on which version of the control you use. The latest
versions have a tick box on the properties form for full row select, but if
you need to do some code you need to send a message to set the extended
style called LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT.

Thanks
Simon Jefferies

Quote:
> Is there a way to select the entire row in a listview control (principally
> for aesthetic reasons!)? Presently, only the item in the first column is
> selectable.

> Thanks,

> --
> Peter Langsford
> To email, please remove <NOSPAM> from my email address.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:27:03 GMT

1. ListView Select Entire Row Feature Wish

2. How to select entire row in ListView ?

3. Select entire row in ListView

4. How to select entire row in Listview

5. How to select entire row in ListView ? - FullRowSelect

6. How to select entire row in ListView ?

7. Selecting entire row in Listview?

8. Listview - Selecting an entire row?

9. How to select entire row in listview control (VB5)

10. How to select the entire row in a listview using VB6- mscomctl32.ocx

11. Listview : how to Select the Entire Row ??

12. Select an entire row in the ListView-control