Fill Listbox with Combobox possible?
Author Message
 Fill Listbox with Combobox possible?

Hi, anyone have any idea how to fill a listbox with comboboxes? What I want
to achieve is to let user have a list of selection for every item in the
listbox.

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:39:44 GMT
 Fill Listbox with Combobox possible?
If there's a combobox for each listbox entry, the only part of the listbox
you'll see is the border. So... instead of a listbox, try using a picturebox
or frame (pair) with scrollbars and drop the comboboxes in the frame (or pb)
with backcolor/forecolor settings, you probably won't be able to tell the
difference (since you can't see the listbox anyway)

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com/ - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> Hi, anyone have any idea how to fill a listbox with comboboxes? What
> I want to achieve is to let user have a list of selection for every
> item in the listbox.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:05:41 GMT

1. Using the pipe symbol to fill a listbox or combobox

2. Reference ComboBox item to fill ListBox

3. Filling a ListBox from a ComboBox

4. HOWTO fill in a ListBox or ComboBox

5. It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

6. It is possible to create a ListBox and combobox With Images in the items

7. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

8. Programatically fill a combobox A2K ??

9. ComboBox Custom Fill Functions

10. fill combobox with contents directory

11. Fill a combobox

12. How to clear a filled combobox