webBrowser Control
Author Message
 webBrowser Control

Hi,

I have created a program with the webBrowser control and I would like to
parse the web page (source) that is returned to me in the control. Is
this possible and if yes how?

thanks

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 webBrowser Control
To get a page's source code, use the Microsoft Internet Transfer control.
Use it's OpenURL method which returns the code for a webpage file:

Dim Code as String
Code = Inet1.OpenURL("theurl")

Where theurl is the URL of the webpage that you want the code of.  The
string variable Code contains the source code for the webpage specified by
theurl.

Quote:
> I have created a program with the webBrowser control and I would like to
> parse the web page (source) that is returned to me in the control. Is
> this possible and if yes how?

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 webBrowser Control
You can get the BODY of the page via the Document property of the WebBrowser
control. But that does not get you the full page.
Quote:

>Hi,

>I have created a program with the webBrowser control and I would like to
>parse the web page (source) that is returned to me in the control. Is
>this possible and if yes how?

>thanks

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. InternetExplorer control vs WebBrowser control

4. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

5. Using WebBrowser control load URL in a separate Browser OR any other control

6. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

7. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

8. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

9. Trying to add a WebBrowser control to a User Control

10. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

11. Controlling the WebBrowser Control Programmatically

12. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control