Dirlistbox - DOS filenames NT 4.0?
Author Message
 Dirlistbox - DOS filenames NT 4.0?

I've got a VB 4 app that is running on NT 4.0.  Our test team has
discovered that if they change drives in a drivelistbox, the
dirlistbox will display long filenames as their shortened DOS
counterparts.  This is not happening on my machine (FAT) or some other
machines (NTFS) yet this guy has 2 machines that it is happening on.
He's running NT 4.0 SP3 with NTFS. The dirs on his C drive are the
ones that he says change to the shortened version.  if he moves around
within the C drive, they change back.  It only occurs if he changes
drives, then changes back to C.

Anyone else had experience with something like this?  Please respond
via e-mail.

--
Tom Bellucco

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dirlistbox - DOS filenames NT 4.0?

2. Exit code of DOS app under NT 4.0

3. Exit code of DOS app under NT 4.0

4. Exit code of DOS app under NT 4.0

5. VB 4.0, Win95/NT, 16 bit, DOS

6. Free Beta Visual Basic Dos Compiler (DOS, WIN95/NT,Linux)

7. BUG: NT 4.0 Beta 2 + VB 4.0 OLE Servers

8. Named Pipes in NT 4.0 w/ VB 4.0

9. -=[ NT 4.0 and VB 4.0 keeps crashing ]=-

10. VB 4.0 and NT 4.0 problems

11. VB 4.0 32-bit & NT 4.0 compatibility

12. VB 4.0 and NT 4.0