Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

Hey !

Does anybody know how it is posible to open a VB-PropertyPage of a self made
Control at runtime ?

Exp.: I use my Control in a Standard EXE. Its no Problem to change the
properties via code at runtime. But Id like too show the property pages to
the end user.

Any idea ?

Thanks!

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

Quote:
>Does anybody know how it is posible to open a VB-PropertyPage of a self made
>Control at runtime ?

Stefan,

Get teh ISpecifyPropertyPages type library and sample from
http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo/

Mattias

     VB+ http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
 Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

2. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

3. Invoking VB5 control property pages at runtime

4. Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

5. ActiveX Control Property Pages

6. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

7. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

8. Property Page Usage Cause ActiveX Control Corruption

9. Property Pages in ActiveX Control

10. Display property page at runtime?

11. Display Property Page at runtime?

12. Display Property Page at runtime?