How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?
Author Message
 How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?

It is greyed out in the BANDS property tab.  Docs say I need at least one
sub-band.  I don't see how to do this.  In fact I don't see "sub-band"
discussed anywhere else.  I load my control at runtime using AddItem, and
then set MergeCells = flexMergeRestrictColumns.  Docs also say
BandExpandable is read-only at runtime.

Any reference to a good BAND code example would be greatly appreciated.

TIA - Best regards, Lee Gillie

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:42:51 GMT
 How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?
It seems you want to expand and collapse rows, if so, take a look at the
article:

HOWTO: Create Hierarchical Recordsets Programmatically        [adobj]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q196/0/29.asp

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?
| Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:42:51 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls
|
| It is greyed out in the BANDS property tab.  Docs say I need at least one
| sub-band.  I don't see how to do this.  In fact I don't see "sub-band"
| discussed anywhere else.  I load my control at runtime using AddItem, and
| then set MergeCells = flexMergeRestrictColumns.  Docs also say
| BandExpandable is read-only at runtime.
|
| Any reference to a good BAND code example would be greatly appreciated.
|
| TIA - Best regards, Lee Gillie

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:22:19 GMT
 How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?
Alick -

Thanks for your reply.  Yes it would appear to get the automatic expand /
collapse a recordset is needed.  It does not appear to be possible to load
the MSHFlexGrid manually and do this.  I've created one with a SHAPE and
this works now.  Thank you for taking time to reply.

Best regards - Lee Gillie

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:40:31 GMT
 How to set BandExpandable for MSHFlexGrid ?
greetings,
i am researching if it's possible to expand and collapse a manually
populated a hierarchial flexgrid.  i was wondering if anyone knew how to do
this.

Quote:
> Alick -

> Thanks for your reply.  Yes it would appear to get the automatic expand /
> collapse a recordset is needed.  It does not appear to be possible to load
> the MSHFlexGrid manually and do this.  I've created one with a SHAPE and
> this works now.  Thank you for taking time to reply.

> Best regards - Lee Gillie

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:07:03 GMT

1. MSHFlexGrid set to empty recordset

2. Setting FontBold for Bands in MSHFlexGrid

3. How to set mshflexgrid

4. Multiple Character Sets in MSHFlexGrid

5. How to set mshflexgrid row color..

6. Set position in MSHFlexGrid

7. How to set the headings for a MSHFlexgrid

8. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

9. setting the cell color with mshflexgrid

10. MSHFlexGrid ignores Control Panel setting : DDMMYYYY

11. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

12. How to sort the data of MSHFlexGrid by click one the header of MSHFlexGrid?