Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks
Author Message
 Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks

Could someone help me out on this. I have a filelistbox that is used in an
alarm program. In this flb, the files displayed for the current sound
format are displayed (i.e. midi, wav, cd audia). With a audio CD in the
drive, my flb will display all the .cda files. The problem is, when I have
a data/audio CD in the drive, the flb will only display the data drive and
not the other tracks on the CD. Could someone please help me out with this.
I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Canada Bass

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing an audio track on a mixed-mode CD

2. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

3. Get tracks from CD-Audio

4. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

5. Playing Audio CD Tracks

6. Please Help: What keeps track of Audio CDs?

7. MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets

8. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

9. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

10. Get tracks from CD-Audio

11. Retrieve tracks of CD AUDIO

12. Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks