Apex True Grid - How to control programmatically???
Author Message
 Apex True Grid - How to control programmatically???

We have an app where we use the grid in a bound mode for display purposes
only .  We have the users edit the grid via non-bound data fields and have
the change events alter the columns in the grid.

This falls apart when I do an UpdateRecord on the control's recordset then
an AddNew.

I would expect the AddNew event on the recordset to act like I clicked the
next available row in the grid (i.e. open a new row for adding data).
Rather, It paints the grid and overwrites the first row with the last
entered record.  How do I make the grid act as if I clicked on a new row??

thank you,

Michael Panciroli

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4 Pro and Apex True Grid controls

2. APEX True DB Grid Problems

3. Apex True Grid - Help!

4. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

5. Apex True Grid vs. Sh

6. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

7. Need Help editing text in Add New Mode with an Apex True DB Grid

8. APEX True DB Grid problem

9. HELP : Apex True DB Grid bug

10. Experiences with True Grid Ocx from Apex

11. Farpoint Spread vs. Apex True Grid

12. Certify Apex True DB grid as a component