IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!
Author Message
 IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!

In your Visual Basic, go to Project References, add Microsoft Internet
Controls.
Then use your Object Browser to view SHDocVw

That will list all props/methods/events available to you.

Quote:

>Dear All,

>Recently I have downloaded IE4.0 and would like to incorporate the web
>browser control into my VB program. But, I found out that there are quite a
>lot of new features in IE4.0 compared to IE3.2.  I have been trying very
>hard to look for IE4.0 documentation (property, method and event) in the
net
>but I just can't find. If anyone have came across it, kindly let me know.

>Appreciate your help.

>Regards,
>kah lee

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE 4.0 Web Browser - Help needed urgently!

2. Need Help launching WEB browser from my VB 4.0 Application

3. Need to call Print Preview GUI in IE from Web Browser control

4. web browser experts needed for helping with the creation of the best internet browser(freeware)

5. a new web developer urgently needs answer to heated implementation technquie

6. Determining if IE 4.0 is the Default Browser

7. Get information from an existing ie 4.0 browser through vb5

8. Web Browser Object - NEED HELP!!!

9. Web Browser Help needed

10. Urgent - I Need Web Browser Help

11. Need help with Web Browser Control

12. PLEASE, I NEED HELP ABOUT WEB BROWSER!!!