error in run time 429: Active -X component cannot create
Author Message
 error in run time 429: Active -X component cannot create

dear sir,

    i am using scripting.filesystemobject and as well as
adodb connection tis two main object in my program. i
encounter error saying active-x component cannot create.

    currently my system is running in OS:Win NT Server 4.0
i have patch over certain dll and ocx file that needed in
the system but i do the error still exist.

   please advice me.

regards,
pyloh

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:22:33 GMT
 error in run time 429: Active -X component cannot create
Hi,

You need to check which component causes the problem. You can also try to
manually register scrrun.dll and deploy MDAC using mdac_typ.exe to solve
the problem.

Regards,

Kally
==========

    i am using scripting.filesystemobject and as well as
adodb connection tis two main object in my program. i
encounter error saying active-x component cannot create.

    currently my system is running in OS:Win NT Server 4.0
i have patch over certain dll and ocx file that needed in
the system but i do the error still exist.

   please advice me.

regards,
pyloh

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:49:41 GMT

1. Run Time Error 429: Active-X component can't create object

2. Run-time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object

3. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

4. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

5. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

6. Run time error 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

7. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

8. Run time error 429: Activex component can't create object

9. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

10. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

11. Error 429: ActiveX Component cannot create object

12. Error 429 (ActiveX component cannot create object) with RDO