SQL Server Error 20527 when opening Crystal Report from VB
Author Message
 SQL Server Error 20527 when opening Crystal Report from VB

I'm using the Crystal Report control that comes with VB5 and keep
getting Error No 20527 - SQL server error when I try to open a report
that has got outer joins in the join expression.

I'm using Crystal Reports For Visual Basic version 4.6.

Any ideas

Neibahood

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SQL Server Error 20527 when opening Crystal Report from VB
Are you changing the SQL Query in the report from VB?
Quote:

> I'm using the crystal report control that comes with VB5 and keep
> getting Error No 20527 - SQL server error when I try to open a report
> that has got outer joins in the join expression.

> I'm using Crystal Reports For Visual Basic version 4.6.

> Any ideas

> Neibahood

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 20527 : SQL Server Error

2. SQL server error (20527)

3. Passing the DSN to the subreports/SQL Server error 20527

4. SQL SERVER ERROR NO. 20527

5. Crystal: SQL Server error 20527; Crystal from within VB

6. how do i fix SQL Error 20527?

7. SQL error 20527 ??????

8. Error in opening a SQL server report in VB

9. Err to open Sql Server in Crystal Report

10. Crystal Reports server opening error

11. Server Has not yet been opened Error with Crystal Reports 7

12. Crystal Report - Error in connection to SQL - Server