DataGrid: Tab from column to column???
Author Message
 DataGrid: Tab from column to column???

Is there a way to set up the VB 5 DataGrid so that when a user hits
their TAB key, the selection will move from one grid column to the
next?  How would one go about this?  Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DataGrid: Tab from column to column???

loaded vb50 and you know your right.....lol......
I would like to know the same thing.... some help us out here

Quote:
>Is there a way to set up the VB 5 DataGrid so that when a user hits
>their TAB key, the selection will move from one grid column to the
>next?  How would one go about this?  Thanks in advance.

http://www.itcanada.com/~netters

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DataGrid: Tab from column to column???

Quote:

> Is this the Apex Grid?  If so, in version 5, you set the TabAction
> property to GridNavigation, and perhaps the WrapCellPointer property
> to True if you want to move to the next row when tabbing past the last
> column.

> - Zeno

> On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:40:45 -0800, Alan Mailer

> >Is there a way to set up the VB 5 DataGrid so that when a user hits
> >their TAB key, the selection will move from one grid column to the
> >next?  How would one go about this?  Thanks in advance.

No, DataGrid is not an APEX grid therefore it does not support TabAction
and WrapCellPointer properties.

Lac

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to align column header differently from column in windows datagrid

2. Datagrid column reject input when added expression for parent columns

3. could not edit the column of datagrid where this column is being binded to an alias

4. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

5. Datagrid - Validating a column after the TAB ENTER key is pressed

6. Datagrid and tab over columns

7. DataGrid: Capturing the TAB keystroke in only the last column

8. Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0

9. REQ: Show picture in column B, depending value in column A

10. making other column behave like the resoruce name column

11. Data from hidden column or make column visible

12. Error creating rows with columns having different column width