Data Control Refresh works sometimes, others Not?!
Author Message
 Data Control Refresh works sometimes, others Not?!

I don't know why, but I'm having trouble using the Refresh on a VB 5
data control.

At different places in my code, I re-set the recordsource of the data
control.  Once I do this, I use the Refresh method, as in:

datMyData.Refresh

Sometimes, this runs without a hitch.  Sometimes I get an error message
that the 'object does not support this method'.

Can anybody make some suggestions as to why Refresh would work on a data
control under some circumstances, but not others?  I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL statement works sometimes but not others

2. Sometimes works sometimes does not

3. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

4. Help>>data storage in VB. sometimes works;sometimes not work.

5. ADO recordset : Resync sometimes works and sometimes failed

6. append query does not work SOMETIMES

7. Year function not working (sometimes)

8. GURUS- HELP! HTMLBody does not work (sometimes)

9. using ODL instead of declares sometimes does not work

10. VB 6/Crystal Reports 7:printer redirection sometimes does not work

11. Procedure working on some machines and not others

12. FileSystemObject: works on some machines, others not