Set Full Screen
Author Message
 Set Full Screen

Quote:

> How to set my application running in full screen mode with properties
> always on top, so when I run my application, either taskbar or
> another running application will minimize behind my application, I've
> tried windows API (SetWindowPos User32 Lib), set metric, HWND, and
> another api programming, but it does not work! (I'm using Windows XP)

Why?

Are you trying to write a screensaver?

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:53:11 GMT

1. Set Full Screen

2. Set Full Screen

3. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

4. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

5. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

6. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

7. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

8. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

9. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

10. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

11. Full-Screen Excel

12. vba for full screen function in Visio