A hard question with MSHFlexgrid
Author Message
 A hard question with MSHFlexgrid

Hello!
  I wonder if any geniuses out there can figure this one out:
I have an MSHFlexgrid.  I *do not want* my users to be able to have any
access to the 2nd of two columns, although it must be displayed and
"clickable".  Actually, the "clickable" is easy to be redirected using
some subclassing that merely makes the flexgrid think it clicked on the
left side.  But I can't stop them from pressing the right arrow!  I have
no idea how to do it.  I don't want to use the keypress or keydown event
cause those won't stop it. Even if I use something like this:

On_KeyDown(...)
  If KeyDown = ... then
    flexgrid.col = 0
  end if
end sub

Then I get an ugly flicker because the selection is actually changed to
col 1 before it raises the event.  Could someone clue me in on how to do
this? I want to stop the arrows!  Thanks for any help you can provide!

~Lawrence

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to hard Code the header of MSHFlexGrid

2. Questions (Hard ones)

3. Hard Question

4. help if you can-hard question

5. So-Easy-It's-Hard Question

6. Hard Inbox question

7. hard drive question

8. Hard ADO Errors Question!

9. Win API question. Hard drive ID.

10. Hard Vb and Access question...HELP!!!

11. Hard question - how do I...

12. HARD question: getting Exchange's profilenames