How to vertically and horizontally center Caption on Label control
Author Message
 How to vertically and horizontally center Caption on Label control

Hi,

I would like to centre Caption on Label control both VERTICALLY and
HORIZONTALLY.  I know I can centre Caption horizontally using Label's
alignment property, but do not know how to do that vertically.  I do not
want to use Autosize property.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If possible, please reply to my email

X. Wang

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which TextBox allows to align text horizontally and vertically centered

2. center text horizontally and vertically?

3. Vertically Centering Text on Label

4. Center Text Vertically on a Label

5. How do I center Text vertically in a Label

6. text in label centered vertically as well as horizontally?

7. centering a label's caption?

8. How do I center caption text vertically in a label control ?

9. Can a treeview scroll vertically but not horizontally?

10. How To Tile Vertically/Horizontally

11. Skewing image vertically and horizontally

12. HELP: Public Function for Horizontally Centering Objects within Containers