fail to load control
Author Message
 fail to load control

I put a lot of various kinds of controls in a standard exe.
During the exe running, one kind of the control repeated
log file said this control class was not a loaded control
class.

What was the reason resulting in it?  How can I resolve
this problem?

thanks

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:49:25 GMT
 fail to load control
As I said yesterday, that control is either missing or isn't registered
correctly and you'll need to run Regsvr32 on it..... There's also a chance
that VB stored the reference to the oca file instead of the ocx (from the
error description, this isn't the case.. but) you can open the vbp file in
notepad and look for any references to an oca file.

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:
> I put a lot of various kinds of controls in a standard exe.
> During the exe running, one kind of the control repeated
> log file said this control class was not a loaded control
> class.

> What was the reason resulting in it?  How can I resolve
> this problem?

> thanks

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:07:45 GMT

1. Failed to load control ImageList

2. Failed to Load Control ""

3. Fail to load control

4. Failed to load control

5. Failed to load control...

6. Failed to load control

7. Runtime erroe 372 - Failed to load control

8. Failed to load control - Second Request

9. Failed to load control

10. fail to load control

11. Failed to load control ImageList

12. Failed to load control 'ImageList' from Mscomctl.ocx.