Web Browser not retaining Session Variables on asp pages??
Author Message
 Web Browser not retaining Session Variables on asp pages??

Hello to everyone,

I am using the Web Browser control from within a VB5 program and I have not
been able to maintain Session variables while jumping from page to page.
Does anyone know if this is possibly to do?  I am capable of using the
Internet Explorer to this with the same pages but once I try to use the Web
Browser , I lose all my Session Variables when I go to a new page.

Thanks beforehand to those who respond.

Gilbert Hernandez
Programmer/Analyst

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser not retaining Session Variables on asp pages??

2. In Browser Control Session variable does not get carried over to another window

3. ASP.NET Session Not Persisting Between Pages (and Projects)

4. How to open ASP pages in web browser?

5. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

6. passing parameter from web browser control to asp page

7. asp page source does not execute in browser.

8. web browser goback/goforwd commands do not used cache pages

9. Type mismatch when comparing session variable to page variable

10. newbie Q.: redirecting pages & retaining variables

11. Variables NOT Clearing in an ASP Page

12. Size of web page in web browser object