Can't load (or register) custom control
Author Message
 Can't load (or register) custom control

I have an application that when I run it, I get the error.  "Can't load (or
register) custom control COMCTL32.OCX".  The control is not present in my
C:\Windows\System folder.  Can I just put a copy of this file there or do I
have to somehow register it???

The software supplier says that the control is part of the installation
package but I have no way of checking this.

Bryan

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 367 Can't Load(register) custom Control Threed32.ocx

2. Can't load or register a custom control error

3. Can't load (or register) custom control

4. can't load (or register) Custom Control PDQComm16.OCX

5. Can't Load (or Register) Custom Control MHCM200.VBX

6. Help - can't load or register custom control

7. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

8. Can't load (or register) custom control: VBSQL.OCX

9. HELP:Can't load (or register) custom contol (VB4.0)

10. Cannot load (or register) custom control ...

11. Cannot load (or register) custom control ...

12. can't load custom controls (winsck.ocx)