OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX
Author Message
 OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

This is my prb

Win 95
VB4,0 not installed

I wanna run a .EXE program created under VB 4,0

While setup i have next error.

run-time error 367 occured.
Cannot register Tabctl32.ocx.

Anybody has some feed-back?

Thx alot

Christopher

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX
Christopher,

TABCTL32.OCX needs the following components to register:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\OLE32.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ADVAPI32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\GDI32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USER32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\OLEAUT32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\HELP\MSTAB96.HLP

Im not real sure about that MSTAB96.HLP file however....

Kyle

http://www.addisonsw.com

Quote:

>This is my prb

>Win 95
>VB4,0 not installed

>I wanna run a .EXE program created under VB 4,0

>While setup i have next error.

>run-time error 367 occured.
>Cannot register Tabctl32.ocx.

>Anybody has some feed-back?

>Thx alot

>Christopher

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

Quote:

> This is my prb

> Win 95
> VB4,0 not installed

> I wanna run a .EXE program created under VB 4,0

> While setup i have next error.

> run-time error 367 occured.
> Cannot register Tabctl32.ocx.

> Anybody has some feed-back?

> Thx alot

> Christopher

What are the file dependencies on that OCX? In Windows Explorer,
right-click on that OCX and pick properties, then the dependencies tab.
All of the files shown must be copied/registered before your OCX file.
--
Rod C--
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

Quote:
>>A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.<<

The preceding humor inserted by QuipSig
http://www.enc.yk.net/quipsig/

http://yos.yknet.yk.ca/        YukonNet Operating Society

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tabctl32.ocx - Can't see control

2. SSTab/TABCTL32.OCX and registering it

3. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

4. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

5. Tabctl32.ocx isn't compatible with my computer

6. TABCTL32.ocx (Sherridan's Tabs)

7. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

8. Error 367 Can't Load(register) custom Control Threed32.ocx

9. can't load (or register) Custom Control PDQComm16.OCX

10. Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register

11. OCX controls don't register with Install

12. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx