Microsoft Remote Data Control 6.0
Author Message
 Microsoft Remote Data Control 6.0

I'm using VB 6.0 Professional edition and I don't seem to have Microsoft's
Remote Data Control 6.0.  Should this release have it if not then can
someone send me it?

Thanks So Much

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Remote Data Control 6.0
Hi,

the remote data objects and the remote data controls are only included in the enterprise edition of VB.
Because of that it is not very helpful to only send you the remote data control (because many other dlls are included with RDO) you should try the Microsoft Data Access Components.  Im not sure, but its possible that RDO is included there.  You should search for a file named MDAC_TYP.EXE.  Its included with SP3 for Visual Studio 6.

HTH
Eddie

Quote:
> I'm using VB 6.0 Professional edition and I don't seem to have Microsoft's
> Remote Data Control 6.0.  Should this release have it if not then can
> someone send me it?

> Thanks So Much

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remote Data Control--Problems with Adding new Record to SQL Server 6.0 Database

2. Data Control vs Remote Data Control (for Axx95 and VB4/32 Enterprise)

3. data control and remote data control

4. data control and remote data control

5. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

6. Microsoft Data Formatting Object Library 6.0 (SP4)

7. Microsoft Data Formatting Object Libray 6.0 (SP4)

8. Microsoft Visual Bacic 6.0 using multi-column data bound combo boxes

9. New data control based on Remote Data Service

10. Assigning Null Values to data bound fields using remote data control

11. Binding Data Control to remote data source.

12. Update data by remote data control