reset Toggle btn in Option Grp when, Next Record
Author Message
 reset Toggle btn in Option Grp when, Next Record

I am using MSAccess97

I have 3 toggle buttons in an Option Group.

When I click them they work fine.

However, when I go to next record, it "remembers" the button was pushed and
it is seen as down in the next record or new record, even tho it doesn't do
the action of click, it 'looks' like it should. If I want to click this
button again on the new record, I must first click one of the others and
then the one I wanted. This occurs for all three buttons.

How can I reset all the buttons so that they don't appear pushed when going
to the next record or making a new record, and the first time I click one,
it does the action, even though I had pushed it on the previous record?  The
default data property won't work in an Option Group.

Thanks y'all

microsoft.public.vb.controls

WSRC or DOE"

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with FIND & OPTION BTN

2. Print current record btn

3. Enter,Next Row and Clear for Next record

4. Toggle Options on & off

5. Making radio (option) buttons toggle

6. going to next record after inserting a new record

7. Code to reset database startup options

8. VBA to reset Options

9. Reset Options in Outook 2000

10. Reset print options

11. VB Net Text Editor Options reset

12. !Can't found how to reset the record number