APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid
Author Message
 APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

Does anyone out there have experience with one or both of these DBGrids in
unbound mode?  Do you have strong feelings about the quality of either
product?

I am currently using the APEX True DBGrid in unbound extended mode.  I am
happy with the performance of the grid, but the code provided by APEX for
the _unboundDataReadEx event is not the easiest to understand.  I downloaded
Sheridan's DBGrid and reviewed their code for the same event and it reads
very well.  As a result, I am a little concerned about the maintainability
of my current DBGrid choice.

Anyone out their have any opinions?

Thanks
Kouroche

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

2. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

3. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

4. APEX True DBGrid vs. Sheridan DATA WIDGETS DBGrid

5. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Widgets

6. DBGrid - Original or Apex True DBGrid Column Question

7. Apex True Grid vs. Sheridan Data Wid

8. APEX Releases True DBGrid Pro 5.0

9. Apex True DBGrid

10. Apex True DBGrid usage question.

11. Apex True DBGrid: Annoying delete row behavior

12. Limit to List using Apex True DBGrid??