manipulating the form window
Author Message
 manipulating the form window

I was just curious if anyone knew how to change the shape or appearance of the
form widow while running.  I am working on a project for a class and we are
trying to make the form be a different shape and appear without the usual
headings and such during run mode.  any help would be greatly appreciated

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 manipulating the form window
Jeff,

We have such a product.  It is called AgTransform!   It is a full shape form
and screen design control and includes both transparency and true
translucency (see-through but visible).    It also have a built in 'trace'
engine that allows you to load an image and trace the image or any color and
it will create your form in the shape or color you traced.  And ALL of this
is done with out any coding.. NO coding needed.    The manual method allows
you to design and shape your form by hand at design time.  But by turning on
another property, you also have FULL control and the full ability to reshape
in entirety, your screen/form at run-time.  In fact it goes even further by
allowing you to also add or delete 'nodes' or points on a line during full
run-time thus giving you even more control over compiled runtime form shape
changes.

Please feel free to download a working trial version at
(http://www.AgendumSoftware.com).

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

(608) 837-6736  Voice                (419) 821-9599 Fax

 ** New Version of AgWindowWatch, AgOnlineUpdate and AgFastform released!
Visit our website for more information!

I was just curious if anyone knew how to change the shape or appearance of
the
form widow while running.  I am working on a project for a class and we are
trying to make the form be a different shape and appear without the usual
headings and such during run mode.  any help would be greatly appreciated

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to manipulate the form and form library

2. Displaying a window form in another window form

3. Manipulate Access Window

4. Manipulate access window

5. Manipulating Access 97 Window

6. Need help declaring API functions to manipulate Windows registry

7. Manipulating details in explorer windows with vbscript

8. Using Data View Window to manipulate DB's

9. Using Data View Window to manipulate DB's

10. manipulating window sizes 101

11. Manipulate Windows Menus

12. Manipulate with other programs windows