Tab control;Changing the position of a Tab
Author Message
 Tab control;Changing the position of a Tab

Hi Fellow VB Programmers,
I have a tab control with 4 Tabs on it displaying different information
in every tab.
I want:
Tab 0 to become Tab 3
The former Tab 1 to become Tab 0
The former Tab 2 to become Tab 1
The former Tab 3 to become Tab 2.
Tab 0 is displayed first, then Tab 2,Tab 3, and Tab 4. When my end user
opens the application by default I want him to see Tab 0 displayed where
Tab 4 currently is ( i.e last ) Tab 1 displayed where Tab 0 currently
and so on.

this newsgroup.
Thanks
K Beecham

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab control;Changing the position of a Tab

2. Label on MS Tabbed Dialog control prevents validate event firing when changing tabs

3. changing color of tab header of tab pages

4. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

5. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

6. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

7. tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

8. Changing the Up and down key to Tab and shift Tab

9. Tab control & Control on a tab

10. How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

11. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

12. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook