Auto Rename??
Author Message
 Auto Rename??

You know how when you make a new folder in Windows Explorer and it creates a
folder called "New Folder" and it's selected and wants you to rename it or
press enter?  How would I do something like this when something new is added
to either ListView or TreeView?

Thu, 22 May 2003 10:26:12 GMT
 Auto Rename??
You can set the LabelEdit property to true to enable allow edit
item in ListView.

--

http://www.applevb.com

Quote:
> You know how when you make a new folder in Windows Explorer and it creates
> folder called "New Folder" and it's selected and wants you to rename it or
> press enter?  How would I do something like this when something new is
added
> to either ListView or TreeView?

Thu, 22 May 2003 11:26:46 GMT

1. QBASIC on auto file renaming

2. Auto Auto/Hide

3. Auto Delete or auto remove userForm

4. Rename Files with DAO

5. How can I rename a newly compacted database?

6. How do I rename a file (see example)?

7. Renaming files from within Access

8. Rename field using VBA

9. Renaming tables in the backend through vba

10. error in renaming pdf files outputing from the Access Reports

11. rename class mod

12. rename fields