Date Time Picker and null value
Author Message
 Date Time Picker and null value

Is it posible to show a null value (no date) in a date
time picker control?

Thanks
--
---------------------
Guido

---------------------

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Date Time Picker and null value
Unfortunately the only way to do this is to set the checkboxes property to
true. Then when you have a null, it will set the checkmark to unchecked
which will gray out the date contents but it will still display (in grayed
text) the last date it contained.
Quote:

>Is it posible to show a null value (no date) in a date
>time picker control?

>Thanks
>--
>---------------------
>Guido

>---------------------

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Date Time Picker and null value
Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, but I'm looking for the
DateTime Picker, can you tell me where i can download / get it from ?

I'm using VB5-SP3

TIA
Jurjen de Groot
Netherlands.

Quote:
> Is it posible to show a null value (no date) in a date
> time picker control?

> Thanks
> --
> ---------------------
> Guido

> ---------------------

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Null values in Date Time Picker

2. Date Time Picker & Null dates

3. Allow A Null Value For A Date Picker

4. DATE TIME PICKER DOESN'T SEEM TO RECOGNIZE NULL

5. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

6. Value from Date and Time Picker

7. Date time picker has today's value

8. Populating Null value in SQL Date/Time field

9. Access date/time null values

10. Access date/time null values

11. Passing a NULL value into a date time field

12. Date/Time picker and calculating date differences