Looking for an OCX that can display a WORD 97 doc
Author Message
 Looking for an OCX that can display a WORD 97 doc

Hey anybody,

I use VB 5.0 and have to display a WORD 97 doc in my program.
I could save the document in RTF, but tables in the document go wrong with
RICHTX32.OCX.
What I need is an ocx that knows WORD 97, or WORD 97 RTF. I have tried VB6
RICHTX32.OCX but that was the same.

Can you give me a piece of advice?

Zsolt Gaspar

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for an OCX that can display a WORD 97 doc
Hi,

    did you try the Insertable Objects tab on the components dialog box?
 I think you need Office on your machine, not sure)  Or, you can use a
webbrowser control to display you Word document  ( Webbrowser1.navigate
(MyWordDocument) ).

Zsolt Gaspar a crit dans le message ...

Quote:
>Hey anybody,

>I use VB 5.0 and have to display a WORD 97 doc in my program.
>I could save the document in RTF, but tables in the document go wrong with
>RICHTX32.OCX.
>What I need is an ocx that knows WORD 97, or WORD 97 RTF. I have tried VB6
>RICHTX32.OCX but that was the same.

>Can you give me a piece of advice?

>Zsolt Gaspar

Donnes-nous aujoud'hui
Notre bire quotidienne
Pardonnes-nous nos offense
Et nous en boirons une deuxime

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for an OCX that can display a WORD 97 doc

Zsolt Gaspar a crit dans le message ...

Quote:
>Hey anybody,

>I use VB 5.0 and have to display a WORD 97 doc in my program.
>I could save the document in RTF, but tables in the document go wrong with
>RICHTX32.OCX.
>What I need is an ocx that knows WORD 97, or WORD 97 RTF. I have tried VB6
>RICHTX32.OCX but that was the same.

>Can you give me a piece of advice?

>Zsolt Gaspar

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open word 97 doc with doc name as variable

2. reformat word 2000 doc into word 97 format

3. display under Word 97 & Word 2000

4. Page count in a Word 97 doc reverts to wrong number on close

5. PC DOCS doc number footer for Word 97

6. Word 97 doc in VB6

7. VB/Word 97 Merge Doc Question.

8. Start a word doc template from Access 97

9. Word 97 : To display full file path at top

10. Word 97: Displaying Previous month with fields???

11. Word 97 template cannot display userform

12. Word 97: Displaying Previous month with fields???