Print Dialog Problem
Author Message
 Print Dialog Problem

Why, when I display a print dialog box is the Pages option button always
disabled, I am in VB5 and have tried it in NT 3.51, NT 4.0 and Win95.  I
must be missing something easy, I've tried the OCX and API calls all with
the same results.  If there is a flag to turn enabled it what is it ?

Jeff DeRouse

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print Dialog Problem
: Why, when I display a print dialog box is the Pages option button always
: disabled, I am in VB5 and have tried it in NT 3.51, NT 4.0 and Win95.  I
: must be missing something easy, I've tried the OCX and API calls all with
: the same results.  If there is a flag to turn enabled it what is it ?

The common dialog has Min and Max properties that you should set to the
minimum and maximum values that the user is to be allowed to enter in the
From and To page boxes. The default for both is 0; if you don't change the
default, then user entry is disabled.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print Dialog Problem

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Print Dialog Problem
hi,

How can i get the printer name with Print Dialog Box ?

in fact ,i want to print file in WORD and control by VB.
how can i do that ?

thanks

Quote:

>: Why, when I display a print dialog box is the Pages option button always
>: disabled, I am in VB5 and have tried it in NT 3.51, NT 4.0 and Win95.  I
>: must be missing something easy, I've tried the OCX and API calls all with
>: the same results.  If there is a flag to turn enabled it what is it ?

>The common dialog has Min and Max properties that you should set to the
>minimum and maximum values that the user is to be allowed to enter in the
>From and To page boxes. The default for both is 0; if you don't change the
>default, then user entry is disabled.

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Print Dialog Problem

Quote:
>in fact ,i want to print file in WORD and control by VB.
>how can i do that ?

In delphi it's

    ShellExecute(Handle,
      'print',
      'c:\stuff\The Customer Is Always Right.doc',
      nil,
      nil,
      sw_ShowMinNoActive
     );

with typecasting you can do the same.

Nic Roche

net-dev
http://www.net-dev.com.au

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. snapshot print dialog problem

2. Print Dialog Problem

3. Help Needed with Print Dialog Problem

4. Print Dialog problems

5. Print Dialog problem

6. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

7. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

8. Commond Dialog Print - NT W2K Problem

9. Problem with PageNums Always the Default in Print Common Dialog - Even with cdlPDAllPages set

10. Problems with Print Common dialog under NT

11. Problem on Common dialog box (Print)

12. Common dialog control printing problems