Using JavaBeans as ActiveX Components in Visual Basic and IBM's JVM instead of Microsoft's JVM
Author Message
 Using JavaBeans as ActiveX Components in Visual Basic and IBM's JVM instead of Microsoft's JVM

After I changed the JVM from Microsoft to IBM's JVM 1.3.0, my VB Application
takes up a huge amout of memory resources. My VB Application contains
JavaBeans as ActiveX components. I am using Windows NT.When I run the
JavaBeans outside of VB, there is an increase in memory resources(4 MB),
when I change from Microsoft JVM to IBM JVM., but is not as huge as inside
VB (80 MB).

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks!

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:46:27 GMT

1. beans.ocx cannot be loaded, when you unregister and register the JavaBean as an ActiveX Component

2. IBM is providing free Visual Basic ActiveX Data Objects

3. Problem with Visual Basic and JavaBeans

4. IBM basic programs and Visual Basic

5. Help using Enter key instead of Tab in Visual Basic for Dos

6. Visual Basic Components 'Data' problem

7. IBM BASIC, and GFA BASIC (lookin' fer)

8. Shared ActiveX Component Objects With Visual Basic v5

9. Changing .lib files into ActiveX component or something for use in Visual Basic

10. Free ActiveX Components for Visual Basic 5

11. Free ActiveX Components for Visual Basic 5

12. Changint the JVM in the Web Browser component