VB ActiveX Control on a MFC VC++ Dialog.
Author Message
 VB ActiveX Control on a MFC VC++ Dialog.

I am working with MFC and I am using ActiveX controls writen in Visual Basic
as elements of the dialogs. When I am trying to
delete such dialog using "delete this" from the close dialog member function
my application fails, giving me a Visual Basic error, is there an additional
code I should put in my ActiveX to take care of its deletion?
Is there any other problem?
Thank you,
Alina

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with loading ActiveX control made in VC++ 6.0 using MFC

2. Easy Q? MFC ActiveX / VB ActiveX control

3. Integrating VB ActiveX Controls with MFC Apps

4. Question: Catching errors from a VB ActiveX control in Visual C++ using MFC

5. Key/tab problems using VB ActiveX controls in MFC CView and derived classes or PropertyPage

6. ActiveX interface magic requested (advanced ActiveX/VB/MFC question)

7. VB as script for VC/MFC product

8. Using VC++ 4.2 (MFC) and VB 4.0 together.

9. Using VC++ 4.2 (MFC) and VB 4.0 together.

10. Using VC++ 4.2 (MFC) and VB 4.0 together.

11. VC++ MFC extension DLL and VB

12. VB ActiveX control in VC++