VB6: Stop Flashing Me!
Author Message
 VB6: Stop Flashing Me!

This may not be the right newsgroup for this question, but here goes
anyway:

How do you stop screen 'flashing' in VB 6?  You know what I mean;
sometimes certain running code will cause some forms to rapidly "flash"
on and off while the code is running.

If this was Access, I'd be setting an "Echo" feature... but how do I
stop this in VB?  Thanks in advance.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6: Stop Flashing Me!

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 VB6: Stop Flashing Me!

Quote:
>How do you stop screen 'flashing' in VB 6?  You know what I mean;
>sometimes certain running code will cause some forms to rapidly "flash"
>on and off while the code is running.

Yes. I noticed when I compile an EXE, and I go either to Excel or Word 97. I
also noticed that when I open 2 VB's, reduce one, work on the second, then
close the second and try to go back to the first, it simply doesn't want. I
have to close it from the task bar (right-click) then launch it again...
Sylvain

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Number lock flashes- how to stop?!

2. Stop the windows flashing while processing a form????

3. Stop Flashing a MDIForm when activated

4. How to stop guage control flashing

5. how to stop my flashing status bar

6. How to Stop HScrollBar from flashing/flickering

7. FlashWindowEx - how to stop a window flashing

8. How do I stop screen flashing?

9. flash gui for vb6 app

10. vb6 and flash

11. Flash problem with VB6 HELP!