Using code to scroll ListView
Author Message
 Using code to scroll ListView

Is there any way to use code to scroll a ListView control? For example,
if I wanted to have the third column aligned with the left border of the
ListView, I thought I might be able to use the Left property of a
ColumnHeader object:

ListView1.ColumnHeaders(3).Left = 0

However, this generates an error because the Left property is read-only.
Interestingly, setting the Left property of a ListItem object (assume
the widths of the ColumnHeaders are 1000):

ListView1.ListItems(1).Left = -3000

does not generate an error, but it doesn't accomplish what I want to do
either. There is no visual change of the ListView.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pete

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 ?: How to write code for scrolling a page using a Vertical Scroll Bard

2. Listview Scrolling in code?

3. Listview Scrolling in code?

4. I want to add code in the vb6 listview mouse scroll event

5. How to Scroll Listview using propertypage

6. Using the arrow keys to scroll in a ListView

7. code for using scroll bar control

8. Scrolling of DBList using code?

9. Scroll through code using mousewheel

10. Scrolling a GRID using code.

11. Filling Listview Items at Scroll Event

12. scroll to listview row in vb.net