Component not correctly registered.
Author Message
 Component not correctly registered.

Hi,

I get an error '336' component not correctly registered when I bring up a VB
form.
When I try to run the executable, I get mscomctl.ocx out of date.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Rich

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Component not correctly registered

2. VB6, "Component not correctly registered"

3. Server Components Not Correctly Registered (Error 339)

4. Server Components not correctly Registered (Error 339)

5. "Component Not Correctly Registered"

6. Runtime Error 336 - Component not correctly registered

7. Error 336 Activex component not correctly registered

8. Error 336: ActiveX component not correctly registered!

9. Component Not Correctly registered, file is missing or Invalid

10. component not correctly registered erro in crw 6.0

11. Component or one of its dependencies not correctly registered

12. Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered