Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE
Author Message
 Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE

How to change each character that key-in by the user to UPPERCASE ?
What I do know is, at the LostFocus(), Text.Text = UCase(Text1.text)

Can the uppercase appear every single character while key-in ?

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE
In the KeyPress Event add :

KeyAscii = Asc(UCase(Chr(KeyAscii)))

Hope this help

www.fd.fr.dhs.org

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE
Don't putz with code in the events .. just call one API and its done,
forever.

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/textapi/txstyles.htm

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Please correspond only using the newsgroups so all can benefit.

| How to change each character that key-in by the user to UPPERCASE ?
| What I do know is, at the LostFocus(), Text.Text = UCase(Text1.text)
|
| Can the uppercase appear every single character while key-in ?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Textbox control, how to change every character to UCASE
If you use the API, note that the user can paste anything in the textbox, so
you must look for uppercase or lowercase again!
Quote:

> Don't putz with code in the events .. just call one API and its done,
> forever.

> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/textapi/txstyles.htm

> --

> Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
> http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

> Please correspond only using the newsgroups so all can benefit.

> | How to change each character that key-in by the user to UPPERCASE ?
> | What I do know is, at the LostFocus(), Text.Text = UCase(Text1.text)
> |
> | Can the uppercase appear every single character while key-in ?

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Single Character Font Properties in TextBox

2. font size changes on every control

3. controlling characters in textboxes

4. error:invalid character on every website

5. Add textboxes to every page

6. Loop thru every textbox in a table

7. Disable/Enabel loop with every textbox

8. dynamic textbox controls with text changed ??

9. Changing the tab widths in a textbox control

10. dynamic textbox controls with text changed ??

11. Changing the tab widths in a textbox control

12. Change text case in textbox control