Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT method
Author Message
 Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT method

I have problem which you may be able to answer. When using the PUT command
to upload a file (or any of the other file related commands), it only works
when there are no spaces in the filenames or folders. If there is a space in
the filename or path then it does not upload. I can convert to the shortname
feature but there must a way of getting around this with a special chr or
something?

Regards

Andrew

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:09:27 GMT
 Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT method
Have you tried replacing " " with "%20"?

Max Bolingbroke

Quote:
> I have problem which you may be able to answer. When using the PUT command
> to upload a file (or any of the other file related commands), it only
works
> when there are no spaces in the filenames or folders. If there is a space
in
> the filename or path then it does not upload. I can convert to the
shortname
> feature but there must a way of getting around this with a special chr or
> something?

> Regards

> Andrew

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:13:24 GMT

1. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

2. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

3. inetFTP - Put command doesn't transfer filename with spaces

4. ITC PUT using HTTP ot HTTPS

5. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

6. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

7. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

8. ITC - doing http PUT

9. Using the PUT method with HTTP and the Internet transfer controll

10. POST method from ASP's ITC?

11. BUG: ITC OpenUrl Method Does Not Return Complete Files

12. ITC Cancel Method Problem