How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR
Author Message
 How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR

Hi Intellectuals,

comparison...and if matches, want to replace with my URL...
This is for IEXPLORE with any ver greater than 5.

Thanx in advance and awaiting for valuable inputs....

Rgds
VENKAT

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:10:30 GMT
 How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR
Try ShellWindows Object, it contains InternetExplorer object; we need to
add a reference to Microsoft Internet Controls.

Best Regards,

Alick Ye
Microsoft Support

You assume all risk for your use. Copy right, 2002 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:32:37 GMT

1. How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR

2. How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR

3. How can Capture the info @ IE address BAR

4. Grab IE Address Bar url

5. IE Address Bar Length

6. Howto: Retrieve Address bar info

7. Nubee Needs Help I.E. Current http Address

8. Bar CODE VBX or Info, CODE, I/O info for VB 3.0

9. capturing URL from IE

10. Capture Function within IE

11. How to capture data from IE using Wsh?

12. capturing a close on IE