Connecting event to run-time created objects
Author Message
 Connecting event to run-time created objects

Hi!
I have created an OLEObject at run-time using the .Add function. Now I want
to display a PopupMenu when right-clicking at the object.
Do I have to write my own events, and in that case, how?

/Jonas Gummesson, SignIT

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create Objects with Events at run time

2. Help creating events for run-time controls

3. Creating event handlers at run-time

4. Event Handlers for Run-time created forms controls in VBA

5. Run-time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object

6. Question about creating Run Time Objects

7. Run Time Error 429: Active-X component can't create object

8. Creating Objects at run time

9. Create commandbutton (or other object) on run-time

10. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

11. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

12. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object